• Per cortesia connettiti per rispondere
7 risposte a questa discussione

#1 Krè

Krè

Angry Forum Nerd

• Amministratori
  • 15967 messaggi

Inviato 01 febbraio 2010 - 06:47

da quando Drift City e blocked region? io ho scelto solo di visulazzare il sito in inglese, che dovevo fare scegliere il tedesco che non lo so?

#2 Fragor

Fragor

Padrone degli Inferi

• Members
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 10108 messaggi

Inviato 01 febbraio 2010 - 06:51

Non penso centri qualcosa la lingua visualizzata... mi sa che vanno ad IP. >_<

"Allora dobbiamo solo liberare gli ostaggi, deporre Zorpad e cacciare i Masridi dalla Wlachkide! Ce la faremo prima di cena?"
( Cit. Sten - I Troll, Christoph Hardebusch. )

CITAZIONE (Mau @ Feb 25 2011, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nomura deve morire malissimo.

CITAZIONE (Gaylord AKA Dimitri @ Jul 3 2012, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
estirpa gli occhi di chi ti rompe i coglioni.

comicphonefuneral1.png

#3 Krè

Krè

Angry Forum Nerd

• Amministratori
  • 15967 messaggi

Inviato 01 febbraio 2010 - 07:24

ma ci giocavo tranquillo qualche mese fa ><

e cmq la scelta della lingua magari mi ha fatto scaricare una versione diversa del game

aiuti?

Messaggio modificato da Kr, 01 febbraio 2010 - 07:31

#4 Krè

Krè

Angry Forum Nerd

• Amministratori
  • 15967 messaggi

Inviato 02 febbraio 2010 - 12:14

porca p*****a ecco la conferma

Hello Drift City users,
ijji REACTOR will undergo a patch today, 10/14/09 at 7:00pm PST to block European IP addresses from accessing Drift City. This IP block is because ijji.com no longer has the contractual right to serve Drift City in Europe, and so we have no choice but to end service there. During the past weeks, we tried but were unable to come to an agreement with any possible service alternatives to transfer or compensate your play time on another service. I am truly sorry that I couldn't set up a smooth transfer for our European users. For that reason, we are offering a one-time prorated refund to our newly blocked European users for items you have recently purchased.

What is a prorated refund?
A prorated refund means that you get G Coin back based on how long you had the item. For 7 day items, if you bought it today, you will get a full refund. If you bought a 7-day item yesterday, you will get 6/7ths of the cost back. If you bought a 7-day item 6 days ago, you will get 1/7th of the G Coin cost refunded back. The other 6/7ths was used up while you enjoyed the item for the past days. The same will be true for 30 and 90 day items (90-day items you bought 89 days ago will be refunded for 1/90th of their cost.)

What about Permanent Items?
Permanent items will be prorated on a 30-day scale. That means that if you bought a permanent item yesterday, you will receive 29/30ths of the G Coin cost of the item. If you have has a permanent item for more than 30 days, you have had enough time to enjoy it and cannot receive a refund.

How do I get this refund?
Send an email to driftcity_gm 'at' ijji.com , with the following format in the body before October 30th, 2009:

I would like a prorated refund of my recent Drift City purchases, and understand that my character on ijji.com's Drift City will be blocked.
Account Name:___________

When we receive this email, we will verify that you are on a blocked account before initiating a refund. Items purchased after this announcement is made will not be refunded.

What if I want my DC character to remain accessible?
Do not apply for the prorated refund if you ever intend on playing Drift City on ijji.com in the future. That includes moving to an area like North America that we do serve, or any service changes that we may go through in the future.

Why didn't you announce the date sooner?
We announced that the European IP block would happen "very soon", but due to the prorated refund, we wanted to give the most fair refund possible without having players take advantage of the situation and try to turn a profit from the refund. I think you'll agree that this is the best way to handle your premium items in a fair manner, and we wish you luck in your future driving and drifting endeavors. Again, I'm sorry that we couldn't keep serving Drift City to our awesome European players, we'll miss you.

@@si pu

Messaggio modificato da Kr, 02 febbraio 2010 - 12:14

#5 Ospite_BanTTB_*

Ospite_BanTTB_*
  • Guests

Inviato 02 febbraio 2010 - 06:22

Non hanno pi

#6 Krè

Krè

Angry Forum Nerd

• Amministratori
  • 15967 messaggi