* * * * - 4 voti

Pena di morte

• Per cortesia connettiti per rispondere
319 risposte a questa discussione

#301 Tapiroulant

Tapiroulant

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 5714 messaggi

Inviato 03 maggio 2009 - 04:40

CITAZIONE (Bertaccio @ May 3 2009, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uhm se l'assassino mangia la vittima,compreso il cervello e si prende il kuru si fa una specie di auto pena di morte

Non
Reading in Progress:
Ma gli androidi sognano pecore elettriche? (Philip K. Dick)

Playing in Progress:
Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne (Atlus)

#302 Sbolov

Sbolov

Under Testing

• Members
  • StellettaStelletta
  • 95 messaggi

Inviato 04 maggio 2009 - 11:56

Io ho votato contrario, ma sinceramente penso che se una fa una grande strage (soprattutto per motivi futili) la pena di morte se la merita, o come minimo l'ergastolo in cella d'isolamento, che gli rovina la vita, anche se penso che sia meglio la pena di morte dell'ergastolo, xke con l'ergastolo soffri tantissimo e ti viene voglia di suicidarti.
!!!Sono un fan di L!!!

Clicca qui non

#303 Lauchan

Lauchan

Ragnarok Totale

• Members
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 5033 messaggi

Inviato 04 maggio 2009 - 12:03

CITAZIONE (Sbolov @ May 4 2009, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Io ho votato contrario, ma sinceramente penso che se una fa una grande strage (soprattutto per motivi futili) la pena di morte se la merita, o come minimo l'ergastolo in cella d'isolamento, che gli rovina la vita, anche se penso che sia meglio la pena di morte dell'ergastolo, xke con l'ergastolo soffri tantissimo e ti viene voglia di suicidarti.

Quindi invece che far venire al detenuto istinti suicidi e rischiare che si uccida,

tvp2khc3a5.png

bjuv0x64ks.png

#304 Tapiroulant

Tapiroulant

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 5714 messaggi

Inviato 04 maggio 2009 - 12:06

CITAZIONE (Lauchan @ May 4 2009, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Quindi invece che far venire al detenuto istinti suicidi e rischiare che si uccida,
Reading in Progress:

Playing in Progress:

#305 Sbolov

Sbolov

Under Testing

• Members
  • StellettaStelletta
  • 95 messaggi

Inviato 04 maggio 2009 - 12:13

Ma se una fa una strage consapevolmente per motivi futili (tipo far esplodere gli uffici di un palazzo solo perch
!!!Sono un fan di L!!!

Clicca qui non

#306 Tapiroulant

Tapiroulant

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • 5714 messaggi

Inviato 04 maggio 2009 - 12:15

CITAZIONE (Sbolov @ May 4 2009, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
O almeno io la penso cos
Reading in Progress:

Playing in Progress:

#307 Lauchan

Lauchan

Ragnarok Totale

• Members
  • 5033 messaggi

Inviato 04 maggio 2009 - 12:17

CITAZIONE (Tapiroulant @ May 4 2009, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

tvp2khc3a5.png

bjuv0x64ks.png

#308 Tapiroulant

Tapiroulant

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • 5714 messaggi

Inviato 04 maggio 2009 - 12:23

CITAZIONE (Lauchan @ May 4 2009, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
CITAZIONE (Tapiroulant @ May 4 2009, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Reading in Progress:

Playing in Progress:

#309 Lauchan

Lauchan

Ragnarok Totale

• Members
  • 5033 messaggi

Inviato 04 maggio 2009 - 12:25

Eh, Tapi.. Se non ci fossi tu..!

tvp2khc3a5.png

bjuv0x64ks.png

#310 Tapiroulant

Tapiroulant

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • 5714 messaggi

Inviato 04 maggio 2009 - 12:29

CITAZIONE (Lauchan @ May 4 2009, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eh, Tapi.. Se non ci fossi tu..!

...bisognerebbe fare finta di niente...!
Reading in Progress:

Playing in Progress:

#311 MINAUSER

MINAUSER

Burattinaio

• Members
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 285 messaggi

Inviato 12 luglio 2009 - 05:11

nono.gif Contrario!!
LEWIS CARROLL

NON HA FATTO NIENTE DI MALE, ERA SEMPLICEMENTE UN GENIO!

Charles "Lewis Carroll" Dodgson
(1832-1898)

Charles Lutwidge Dodgson was born 27 January 1832, third child and eldest son of the 11(!) children of the Reverend Charles Dodgson and Frances Lutwidge1. Like many of the Dodgson children, Charles stuttered fairly badly, something he never quite got rid of in spite of years of effort and even consultations with noted speech therapists of the day. In spite of this, Charles was comfortable playing with and even coining new words.

He attended Rugby school from 1846 to 1850, and was quite a good student, especially in mathematics. The following year, he began attending Christ Church, Oxford, his father's alma mater. Two days after he started, his mother died. His mother's younger sister, Lucy Lutwidge, moved in to help care for the family, and soon grew much beloved.

Charles received his degree with a first in mathematics2 in 1854. In spite of his stutter, he enjoyed teaching math3, and this helped him gain enough confidence to later deliver sermons as well. Charles was at this time under a studentship, which meant he would continue to study and teach at Christ Church for the rest of his life, and he was expected to remain single and also to take holy orders at some point.

Already Charles was getting various poems and short stories published in magazines. About 1855, he wrote a "Stanza of Anglo-Saxon Poetry" which would later become better known as the first four lines of Jabberwocky. Charles was very hard working and organized, which enabled him to write a great deal even though he was now Mathematical Lecturer and basically in charge of the whole math department.

In 1856, Charles asked for and received a camera and other equipment from his uncle so he could indulge in what was then a very new hobby. Around the same time, Oxford's new dean, Henry George Liddell, arrived on the scene, and Charles became very attached to the Liddell children, especially the middle daughter, Alice4.

Charles published his first book in 1860, but it probably wasn't the sort of book you're thinking of. It was actually a math treatise designed to aid struggling students5. It was on 4 July 1862 that Charles, now ordained as a deacon, told the Liddell sisters and a friend of his named Robinson Duckworth the story that was then called Alice's Adventures Under Ground. Unusually for her, Alice Liddell pestered Charles to write up the story for her, which he eventually did. Alice's Christmas present in 1864 was a handwritten copy of the story, slightly expanded, illustrated by Charles himself6.

Charles presented this handwritten copy as something of a peace offering. Though no one is quite sure (the relevant passages in Charles' diary were removed by a niece), it is probable that sometime in June of 1863, he had suggested to one or perhaps both of Alice's parents that he might someday court and marry her when she grew old enough. At that time, Alice was 11 and Charles 31, and her parents were apparently highly displeased at the suggestion. The peace offering failed, and Charles was never again on truly friendly terms with any of the Liddells.

Charles, urged to publish by those who had seen the handwritten copy, eventually published the first 2000 copies of Alice in Wonderland appear at his own expense in November of 1865 under the name "Lewis Carroll". A second edition appeared less than a year later, and sales just never quite slowed. December of 1871 saw 9000 copies of Alice Through the Looking-Glass, and Charles was suddenly famous7. His literary connections allowed him to take photographs of the rich and famous, including Tennyson, the Rossettis, and even much of the minor nobility of the time.

If this next part upsets anyone - don't shoot the messenger8. Charles also took photographs of young girls without any clothes on. All I can say in his defense is that he never made them take their clothes off, and he always asked permission from their mothers first9. He stopped photographing altogether in 1880, when it seemed as though gossip about the nude pictures might reach the ears of the girls.

Charles had a knack for befriending children which lasted all his life, and he seemed genuinely pleased to amuse them with his stories and word games, which included an early version of Scrabble. He also wrote the children's books Sylvie and Bruno and Sylvie and Bruno Concluded. His other works still included math texts which were taken quite seriously by math experts of the day, but also several satires as well as humorous poems, many of which were published in 1869 as Phantasmagoria and Other Poems.

Charles lived to see Alice in Wonderland become one of the most translated and beloved children's stories ever. He saw the first stage version in 1886, and saw edition after edition sell out. Charles died on 14 January 1898 of a severe bronchial infection, possibly aggravated by the newfangled asbestos fires he had had installed in his rooms to replace the unsafe coal fires. As for Alice, she eventually married one Reginald Hargreaves10 and sometimes toured to speak in celebration of one Lewis Carroll anniversary or another.

Cohen, Morton N. Lewis Carroll: A Biography. New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 1995.
Hudson, Derek. Lewis Carroll: An Illustrated Biography. New York: Clarkson N. Potter, Inc., 1977

TPC MOVIE AWARD! I Migliori Film di Sempre!!!!!!!
I MIGLIORI ATTORI-PREMI OSCAR DEGLI ULTIMI 10 ANNI! Votate!!!!!!!
IL MIGLIOR CLASSICO DISNEY! Sondaggio disneyano!!!!!
ACADEMY AWARDS 2010
ALICE IN WONDERLAND di Tim Burton

INDOVINA INDOVINELLO!!!

21 DICEMBRE 2012: LA FINE DEL MONDO???

HARRY POTTER: IL VOSTRO PREFERITO? VOTATE

LEO GULLOTTA il grande attore!!!!

ROBERTO BENIGNI simpatico e intelligente!!!
LA TIGRE E LA NEVE (di R. Benigni) il miglior film!!!
LA VITA E

#312 DarkInZero

DarkInZero

Essenza Medianica

• Members
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 639 messaggi

Inviato 22 giugno 2012 - 01:49

Favorevole alla pena di morte: le persone commettono azioni scellerate sulla base della convenienza. Quante persone uccidono o rapinano sapendo che al massimo spetter

Messaggio modificato da DarkInZero, 22 giugno 2012 - 01:57

#313 Peracool

Peracool

Demon Monster

• Members
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 7544 messaggi
  • LuogoViserba, provincia di Rimini

Inviato 22 giugno 2012 - 01:54

un tipo in Giappone s

Sono preoccupatissimo anche io per lui..
Dark, credimi, io lo conosco da tanto, solo l'idea che sia uscito con amici e si stia facendo una vita sociale è semplicemente impossibile.
L'ipotesi più probabile è che gli sia fuso il pc.. e spero sia così :(

YouTube ~ Cyberscore ~ Backloggery

mad.gif

ALAKTORN.jpg

sig.gif

Now Playing:

icon_ds.gif : nintengirls.jpg

have you ever wondered if your mom did a blowjob before giving you the kiss of goodnight?

oooook.. a limousine that can fly, now i've seen everything
-really? have you ever seen a man eating his own head?
-no..
-so you haven't seen everything

it's not a lie, if you believe it

Soapko: Dunt hit little kids. They are too inocent.
Nekro Neko: Yeah, go for old ladies instead.  +10 for each one ;)

“I see no point in living if I can't be beautiful” – Howl

“Spread legs, not war.” – Tizio di un forum hentai

“odio freud e tutto il suo essere un grandissimo maniaco sessuale...adesso avrò il terrore di ogni mia ex che sta spulciando un fiore...*_*” – dax

21:43.19 SDFL34L3ka2 Ma pokemon bianco e nero 2
21:43.22 SDFL34L3ka2 Cioè ha senso?
21:43.47 ALAKTORN ma Pokémon è da una vita che non ha senso
21:43.51 ALAKTORN dalla prima generazione
21:44.02 SDFL34L3ka2 Sì ma la differenza tra i giochi vecchi e questo
21:44.07 SDFL34L3ka2 E' che non si chiamano blablabla DUE
21:44.19 ALAKTORN Pokémon Juventus
21:44.20 Tancry in effetti un po' mi ha stupito sto numero
21:44.20 Tancry DUE
21:44.26 ALAKTORN io ci avrei messo TRE
21:44.42 SDFL34L3ka2 Come i tuoi buchi che tapperemo con i nostri c***i
21:44.49 ALAKTORN :)))))))
21:44.51 ALAKTORN sai contare :))))))
21:44.53 ALAKTORN che bravo
21:44.59 ALAKTORN aspetta… cosa
21:45.03 SDFL34L3ka2 :)
21:45.14 Tancry =D

Scoring is more related to realistic warfare goals.
Versus has unmoralistic,cruel,and money wastings tactics.

I dislike inf spam Because it is unmoral.

It's only a game, dragonite.

Music = Life.

Wrong. Not all deaf people will suicide  :P

dumbass non-prb isn't a fact, that's an opinion.
Then why insulting me if I only give my opinion ? wow I thought that I was free to post what I think ! :o

If you're free to post your opinion, then he's free to insult your opinion.  That's how freedom of speech works; it goes both ways.

-parlando di questo video http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ja3zAYQFAAY
[17:14] <%Joshu> when does the bukakke bit start.
[17:14] <+Sondow> ...
[17:14] <+The_T> 8 minutes in.
[17:15] <+Sondow> it's a 7:15 vid.
[17:15] <+The_T> YOU FAIL AT LULZ GET THE FUCK OUT. =D =D =D
[17:15] <+Sondow> ...
[17:15] <%Joshu> Sondow: Turn your child protection off
[17:15] <%Joshu> OH MAN THAT'S A LOT OF SEMEN
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[17:22] <+The_T> If you don't like Metroid Prime, you should forfeit your life immediately.
[17:22] <+Sondow> T you're not exactly the best at humor
[17:22] <+Sondow> kthx
[17:22] * +Sondow points up
[17:22] <+The_T> That's not what your mom said last night.
[17:22] <+Sondow> ...
[17:23] <+Sondow> you performed stand-up comedy at my house?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[17:25] <+Stefan> I find sonic shortcut jumps difficult but I do them becasue I enjoy it
[17:25] <+Stefan> I find metroid prime jumps for completiton unecessarily difficult
[17:25] <+Stefan> there's a clear difference
[17:25] <+The_T> Then wow, you must suck at jumping.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[17:31] <+The_T> No, I just feel I have no reason to defend one of the greatest games I've played ever.
[17:31] <+Stefan> it's overused, cliche, and not even funny
[17:31] <+The_T> So is your mom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[05:33] <Judgement> soposidly my elementry school was haunted
[05:33] <Judgement> Cant spell soposidly
[05:33] <Judgement> >_>
[05:34] <+Taillow> Clearly
[05:34] <+The_T> Hmm? You spelled soposidly fine, it's supposedly you're having trouble with.
[05:34] <+Taillow> That's not even funny
[18:00] <Da1> I need affection damnit! :(
[18:01] <@Zephyr> find it elsewhere
[18:01] <%Thorn> I can recommend a good psychologist maybe?
<@Gilbster> just wish i knew whether or not there was any reason why cs has it up currently as ntsc only
[19:41] <Alaktorn> lol
[19:41] <Alaktorn> because they iddn't know
[19:41] <Alaktorn> if there were differences
[19:42] <Alaktorn> so they just put NTSC
[19:42] <Alaktorn> dunno if they found out the differences yet though
[19:42] <Alaktorn> or if there are any
[19:42] <@Gilbster> means i dare not submit until someone confirms if there are differences as id be setting a bad example
[19:42] <Alaktorn> yeah
[19:42] <Lezus> do it anyway
[19:43] <Lezus> and blame it on religion
[19:43] <Lezus> it seems to be how the world works
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[13:54] <@alexp_zzz> stop trying to trick us. it's michelle magmaterrain (hot!) and nicola pussy-cat (cute!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[19:28] <mjf314> i told the girls if they got sub-1:44 mr they could have sex with me
[19:28] <mjf314> but they couldn't
[19:28] <mjf314> i don't have sex with n00bs
[13:20] <ALAKTORN> MICHAEL
[13:20] <ALAKTORN> LOVE ME
[13:20] <mjf314> ok, i love you
02:38.25    Honko    my postman is a drug dealer
02:38.32    Honko    he doesnt know though

#314 Shima

Shima

Burattinaio

• Members
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 282 messaggi

Inviato 22 giugno 2012 - 06:30

L'italia sarebbe un posto davvero migliore se ci fosse stata la pena di morte negli ultimi 30 anni.

Messaggio modificato da Shima, 22 giugno 2012 - 06:34

Our world, with its rules of causality, has trained us to be miserly with forgiveness. By forgiving too readily, we can be badly hurt. But if we've learned from a mistake and become better for it, shouldn't we be rewarded for the learning, rather than punished for the mistake?

#315 Kelo

Kelo

Ragnarok Totale

• RPG Maker Team
  • 5415 messaggi

Inviato 22 giugno 2012 - 07:15

Boh, io mi sento contro ma NON HO MOTIVAZIONI. Davvero, penso che sia per finto moralismo o qualcosa cos

NlzcgAi.png

Anche su: ZSmdzv6.png 200px-Deviantart_logo_normal.png

#316 evil46

evil46

Giovane Padawan

• Members
  • 3626 messaggi

Inviato 22 giugno 2012 - 09:19

La pena di morte
CITAZIONE (Gaylord @ Sep 7 2012, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Immagine inserita/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE LELELELELELELELELE ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////V////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////lelelelelelelivolivolOSCURIDAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////V//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////V//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////MA TIO chi chicchirichiV///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////CHI////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////>>mfw peracool is a fagle peracool >le little girlle rape>le nigga>le double rape>le CCCCCCCCLEL E LE LE LE LE LEILA LE LE OBLAD

#317 Peracool

Peracool

Demon Monster

• Members
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 7544 messaggi

Inviato 23 giugno 2012 - 03:08

reinserimento sociale roftl.gif

se fai un reato grave non hai un c***o di riabilitazione da fare, devi morire e basta

Dark, credimi, io lo conosco da tanto, solo l'idea che sia uscito con amici e si stia facendo una vita sociale è semplicemente impossibile.

mad.gif

ALAKTORN.jpg

sig.gif

Now Playing:

have you ever wondered if your mom did a blowjob before giving you the kiss of goodnight?

-no..

“odio freud e tutto il suo essere un grandissimo maniaco sessuale...adesso avrò il terrore di ogni mia ex che sta spulciando un fiore...*_*” – dax

Music = Life.

Then why insulting me if I only give my opinion ? wow I thought that I was free to post what I think ! :o

If you're free to post your opinion, then he's free to insult your opinion.  That's how freedom of speech works; it goes both ways.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[17:22] <+The_T> If you don't like Metroid Prime, you should forfeit your life immediately.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[17:25] <+Stefan> I find sonic shortcut jumps difficult but I do them becasue I enjoy it
[17:25] <+Stefan> I find metroid prime jumps for completiton unecessarily difficult
[17:31] <+The_T> No, I just feel I have no reason to defend one of the greatest games I've played ever.
[05:34] <+The_T> Hmm? You spelled soposidly fine, it's supposedly you're having trouble with.
<@Gilbster> just wish i knew whether or not there was any reason why cs has it up currently as ntsc only
[19:42] <@Gilbster> means i dare not submit until someone confirms if there are differences as id be setting a bad example
[13:54] <@alexp_zzz> stop trying to trick us. it's michelle magmaterrain (hot!) and nicola pussy-cat (cute!)
[19:28] <mjf314> i told the girls if they got sub-1:44 mr they could have sex with me

#318 Sword

Sword

Che Tristezza!

• Members
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 1150 messaggi

Inviato 26 giugno 2012 - 11:28

come la pedofilia sisi.gif

XD

Messaggio modificato da Sword, 26 giugno 2012 - 11:28

You can destroy your now by worrying about tomorrow

Gli Scacchi sono un gioco dannatamente femminista... avete notato quanto è forte la Donna in confronto al Re?

#319 Peracool

Peracool

Demon Monster

• Members
  • 7544 messaggi

Inviato 26 giugno 2012 - 01:16

c

mad.gif

ALAKTORN.jpg

sig.gif

Now Playing:

-no..

Music = Life.

#320 Sword

Sword

Che Tristezza!

• Members
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • 1150 messaggi

Inviato 26 giugno 2012 - 04:46

You can destroy your now by worrying about tomorrow

Gli Scacchi sono un gioco dannatamente femminista... avete notato quanto è forte la Donna in confronto al Re?

0 utente(i) stanno leggendo questa discussione

0 utenti, 0 visitatori, 0 utenti anonimi